Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The craziest person on the internet...

Turns out it's Roseanne Barr. Check out this blog she wrote on Glenn Beck. My favorite paragraph:

"Vampires cannot tolerate to see the CROSS OF CHRIST!YOUR CHURCH PROTECTS PEDOPHILES AND CHRIST WILL NOT ALLOW THAT ANY LONGER! CHRIST WILL SPEAK OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF THE MANY MANY VICTIMS YOUR KIND CREATES AND PROTECTS. THIS IS NO JOKE, VAMPIRE POLYGYMIST WOMAN HATER, PEDOPHILE ENABLER!!!"

*pulls out crucifix and holy water* The power of Christ compels you! Seriously, this lady is crazy.

Which leads me to a case study by Dan O'Brien. Read it. I laughed so hard I cried.

4 comments:

That's Mrs. Mom to you, sir. said...

Ummm...is she on medication or something? I sure hope so. Good gracious but she is insane! And not in a good way! I read her whole entry and I can't make any sense of it at all. I mean, it just rambles! *shakes her head sadly* And I used to love her show, years ago. Wonder what happened toher? next thing you know she'll be on the street with a cardboard sign babbling about the end of the world....

Lobe said...

@ Becca: I'm as sure as I can be, without actually asking Roseanne herself. If you google the blog, that site comes up, as well as a plethora of people commenting on how crazy she is.

@ Maelyn: If she's not on medication, she really ought to be. The latest from her site? Talking about Clear Channel Radio:

"(Clear Channel Radio) is the opposite of what it sounds like.
they are pro-slavery and anti-freedom. They own rush limbaugh who should be strung up in the public square, like mussolini.
fascists are the enemy of freedom and of democracy.

we clearly see what we see clearly

WE SEE WHO KILLS THE MOST CIVILIANS AND CHILDREN...fascists and bankers."


Yes, those mean old bankers, going on shooting sprees in schools. That happens all the time.

That's Mrs. Mom to you, sir. said...

So obviously she is completely unaware of Communism's contribution to the world's death toll then, eh? Well, that puts her at about par for most Americans, so can't really blame her there. :D But Banker's? WTF? I'm not getting that one at all......

Lobe said...

Well, the bankers are the ones who control the things, you know. With the money, and the...*tokes his Mary Jane* You just gotta see the PATTERN, MAN! The PATTERN! It's there! Free your mind.